- 日本教育政策学会年報 (ISSN:24241474)
- vol.24, pp.10-23, 2017 (Released:2018-08-27)
This article intends to grasp the essence of modern neoliberal education reform and its characteristic as a strategy of the neoliberal power of the state aiming to maximize the profit of modern global capital.
Pillars of this policy include the following.
(1) A work force demanded by the global capital; training talented people.
(2) National unification with neoliberal power; intensifying nationalism,
(3) The integration and abolition policies such as the local government and the
school as“a population policy”tied to general investment strategy of global capital,
(4) Construction of the structure of the public education in which a company provides education service through a market, and manages the social assets of education and education culture,
(5) A management policy aiming to achieve these education policy objectives effectively.
They can be grasped in a world strategy of the modern global capital integrally.