- 独立行政法人 国立高等専門学校機構 木更津工業高等専門学校
- 木更津工業高等専門学校紀要 (ISSN:21889201)
- vol.55, pp.22-33, 2021 (Released:2022-05-13)
This paper examined the effect of sharing "questions and answers" that complemented distance learning. In addition, we presented an example of its use in face-to-face lessons and demonstrated its effects. The following three points have been clarified in this paper.
(1) Even if it is a distance lesson, the lesson can be done effectively if the question and answer session with the students is properly conducted.
(2) Students want to share the answers to individual student questions with all students. In addition, a certain effect should be recognized in the learning of each student.
(3) Face-to-face lessons have higher expectations for students themselves and teachers than distance lessons, and at the same time increase stress.